Free shipping on all orders *domestic USA only. Orders are processed to ship and arrive within 2 weeks of your order date. Please use the comments section at checkout for an earlier delivery date. Orders placed by December 16, will be shipped and delivered in time for Christmas.
Paloma Pottery stands behind its products 100% and works hard to ensure your satisfaction. Handmade pieces can vary slightly in size, color, and design. These unique differences add to the one-of-a-kind feel of each piece. If you are not completely satisfied with your order please let us know. We are happy to accommodate returns, exchanges, and refunds. Check out our customer reviews to hear what people are saying so you can shop with confidence!
Gift Boxes, handmade gift bags, and earth-friendly packaging options are available for selection in your shopping cart at checkout.
- Gift Wrapping - Small boxes filled with eco-natural wood cellulose, recycled paper card, and finished with a raffia bow. Our gift packaging is designed to showcase each handmade item.
- Eco Gift Packages - Our gift sets are created as "ready to go" gifts. No need to select additional gift wrapping. We use handmade fair trade gift boxes and gift bags made from sustainable materials from Distant Villages, natural brown, and simple clear top boxes made from recycled paper.
- Low Impact - Packaging designed to be earth-friendly, using biodegradable plastics and recycled paper description cards.
Recycled shipping materials are collected from local businesses throughout the year. Each package is wrapped with care using 75% recycled packaging collected from post-consumer waste and 25% packaging made from recycled materials. You may notice this when unwrapping your order and you can be sure that each piece is well-packaged for travel.
Returns & Exchanges
We are happy to accommodate returns, exchanges, and refunds.
- All exchanges and returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- Returns with a full refund will be provided in-store credit. Credit card refunds will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Custom and special order item sales are final unless otherwise approved.
- To return or exchange an item, please contact Paloma Pottery with the following information:
- Reason for exchange/return.
- Item name and color choice for exchange.
Please take care in packing your return shipment, glass fused ceramics that are not properly packed stand a good chance of damage, and we will only exchange for non-damaged merchandise. If you have any questions or doubts about packing for safe return, please contact Paloma Pottery to be advised.
Bulk Orders & Samples
We provide quantity discounts on bulk orders. If you're looking for samples, we can do that! The sample order will go against your full order to receive maximum discounts. Samples returned without a subsequent order are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Returns on custom-made samples are subject to a 30% restocking fee. Large bulk and custom orders are made on demand and generally take 3-4 weeks to ship.
Call (360) 329-2026
Nicole Whitney, Owner/Artist
Hours: 8 am - 5 pm PST